Subscribe To ZYZXX Podcast! Click below:

Saturday, September 22, 2012

New ZYZXX Blog!

I recently got laid off from my music biz job. I saw it coming so it is not a shock and I am actually very happy that I do not have to work for the company that acquired ours... they pretty much blindly  decided that the human assets that came with their purchase were of no value to them. Such is life among the dinosaur majors.

Therefore, in-between gigs, I have a bit more time on my hands and have been doing a lot of writing. One project I've started is being documented in a new blog. I decided that I am going to "review" each and every one of the CD's in my physical library of music. That is thousands of CD's people. I will be posting a new "review" every Monday and Thursday.

The first official "review" is up, and the CD that kicks off my collection is 4 Non Blondes.  I hope you will give it a read. If you feel like you might like where all this is going, please subscribe to the blog, which you can find by clicking here: http://zyzxx.wordpress.com/

I still plan on doing my podcast at some point, and will continue to post info about it here but for now, what I am feeling is the art of the written word, so be sure to check in at http://zyzxx.wordpress.com/

Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment